Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Plums Eulogy

I am here today on behalf of the only family member Plum has. The pain that i feel is overwelmed with of knowing that my dear sister doesnt't have to live serving anybody anymore. She is free now, and though while living she bared many pains. She was a witness to me being raped, and she had worked long hours out in the fields, and most of the time she didnt show her pains. She was all i had, and i was all she had for she did not no of my mother or father. I just wish i could have bared the pain she bared while under that wagon bleeding to death. One day i will be free just as she, and we will be together again.

7 comments:

  1. Kenneth you did a very good job. Your diction was lovely and your comprehension of the story was showned. I see you took your time and I admire your happy yet sad tone. You truly captured the pain in always heart. Also you understood the freedom within the death of Plum to Always. Good Job bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenneth you a beast lol. Nah, really though you took well into consideration of Always' feelings and put them in a speech that she would say. I like how you stayed with the same tone of being in sorrow,but yet it felt like you were happy Plum dosen't have to feel pain anymore and that she is free and can live with Him in peace. Nice work dude. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kenneth I like how you showed the heart and emotion in this. It shows you undertood where Always was coming from. You are starting on the right path. Keep it up bro!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the simpithy you felt for Always and Plum. I never knew you had a heart like this I thought you was "gansta". Overall good work an effort. Keep it up man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol at what Frado said, other than that; everything looks good. You read the chapters and connected with Always and her sister. I like the emotion you used between the two. Good Job Bro!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this whole Eulogy. You put emotion into your Eulogy. You even put in the harshnesses that she faced in life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Eulogy is good. You gave good statments. You are telling the reader your feelings of the death.Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete